Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Preet Vihar Complex a foodies’ paradise

Besides its coaching institutes, language institutes, mobile, watch and computer repair shops, property dealers and several other offices, Preet Vihar Shopping Complex is also known for its eating-out joints that see a huge draw everyday. Some East Delhites are almost regulars at these joints for they offer them good fare at affordable rates. The complex has several educational institutes and their students can often be seen relishing the food provided at joints like Dominos and Bikaner. These joints provide a host of options for visitors to the market. There are also some dhabas like Rama Foods and Gupta Eating Point that go down well with people working in various offices of the complex. Anil Saxena who works with a language institute says: "I am not from Delhi but have come here for work. I have nobody to cook food for me at my place and I do not know cooking. However, I do not have to worry as there are some dhabas that offer food at reasonable prices." A stone’s throw away from the Complex are Nirula’s and Berco’s. Priyank Srivastava, pursuing a French language course at an institute in the Complex, says: "I am very fond of ice-creams and with Nirula’s nearby I go there almost every day. There is quite a heavy rush most times at this Nirula’s." So, if someday you are planning to visit the Complex, don’t miss treating yourself and your friends at these joints

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP