Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why Weigh Yourself?

You know what I find funny? You know what really tickles my pickle? When really fat people weigh themselves.
I’ll be in the locker room at 24 hour fitness and I’ll see these really FAT dudes weighing themselves. When I say fat. .. I mean clinically OBESE. You know, the kind of guys that make all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants reconsider their way of doing business.
Here’s my take on the situation. If you were to lose 25 pounds and it STILL wouldn’t make a significant difference in your physical appearance (i.e. triple chins would still be in full effect) – then don’t get on the scale. Because it just doesn’t matter. And it looks really silly.
It's like being in the backseat of a car driving from California to Florida and after 1 hour asking, "Are we there yet?"
You got a LONG way to go, buddy.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP