Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tracing Birds

Tracing birds in concrete city like Delhi is always a tuf task which best suits some one like Avinash, but since he is busy with his work and troubled life, here what i have got for you all.
Red whisket bulbul,JNU Campus. Delhi: I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes.

Pigeon at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi:I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven.
Parrot at Turkman Gate Delhi, India:God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.
Common-Babbler, JNU Campus. Delhi:I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs.

5 comments:

Arvind Mishra April 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Spectacular -is it dove or pigeon ?-the second one ? pl give zoological name!

humanobserver April 21, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

My vote goes to the pigeon.

Patty April 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Lovely birds, thanks for sharing.

Arvind Mishra April 22, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Please clarify ! Is it spotted dove - Streptopelia chinensis -(faakhtaa pedunki in Hindi) ? or any other variety of dove?
I am very much curious !

Vinay April 22, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Common-Babbler कहता है कि मेरी फोटौ खींच के मुझे पैसे नहीं दोगे, आख़िर मैं कोई मओडेल से कम है, हुम्ह...!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP