Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Why should kids have all the fun?

The innocent age of childhood occupies a special place in everybody’s heart. And why not? This is the time when you do what your heart says and not bother about anything else. However, as we grow older, we tend to forget the joyful bachpan in our busy schedules, but somewhere at the bottom of our hearts we still love to do those mischievous and funny acts that make us feel like a kid once again. Agrees Mansi Bhagat, a resident of Patel Nagar, who is currently pursuing a diploma in homeopathy, and thinks stuff toys have been her best buddies since childhood. "I like playing with stuff toys as they give me a happy feeling. I feel that the world may be full of cunning and selfish people but there are these cute toys also who will never betray you and will never hurt anyone," she says. For 45-year-old Kulbhushan Sharma, from Hari Nagar, his small piano is still the best gift of his life. "This piano was gifted to me on my birthday, several decades back and since then it’s with me. It’s a legacy of my childhood, which I have inherited for life long," he says. Same is the case with Prashant Sharma, a second year student in DU. "As a kid I always used to make paper planes and boats, especially during the rainy season all my friends would come to my place and we use to enjoy a lot. This habit is continuing even today. I always try to make these planes when I feel low and sad. And after making and playing with them I feel better," says this Patel Nagar resident.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP